- Top of the line product offerings
- Experience. Years of it.
- Superior customer service
- Reasonable turn around times for processing of wedding images and creation of albums.
- A physical business location with ties to the community
- Back ups in case of equipment failure
- Off-site back ups of your wedding photos
- Archiving of your photos for at least one year
- Wedding album design services
I offer standard wedding collections or a "Create Your Own Collection" option. Details available at your no-obligation, in-person wedding consultation. Since I'm all about value vs price, I don't email or otherwise distribute price lists.
Wedding Collection pricing starts at 1200. The average bride spends about 1800-2200.
- A retainer fee of 1/3 the cost of the wedding reserves your date and is not refundable. The balance of the three payments is due 30 days prior to the wedding.
- With the exception of October, I only schedule two weddings per month and I book up very quickly, so don't delay! Keep in mind that October is the new June for weddings.
- If your date is in October 2018, book it NOW. Nearly every bride I spoke with at the September bridal show had an October date.
Destination weddings are available if:
- your wedding is in the United States;
- you pay for at least the Basic Service at contract signing; and
- you arrange and pay for the actual cost of all my travel fees, including mileage, other transportation, lodging and airfare at least six weeks prior to the wedding. Hotel bookings must be at the same hotel as the wedding party.
Pricing is effective 12/29/17 and is subject to change without notice.